Check out a collection of instruments for translating different types of text-based materials on a Mac. Work with the content from standard XLIFF and TMX-based files. Use RAM translation memories and a variety of glossary databases without limitations in number.
The 3.5 version of CafeTran for Mac is available as a free download on our software library. This Mac download was checked by our built-in antivirus and was rated as virus free. The latest installer takes up 130 MB on disk. CafeTran for Mac lies within Education Tools, more precisely Languages. This Mac application is a product of CafeTran. The app's installation file is commonly found as cafetran.app.zip. The most popular version among CafeTran for Mac users is 3.5.
From the developer:
CafeTran is an easy to use translation editor for Mac.
- Based on open standards XLIFF and TMX.
- Very fast using RAM for translation memories and glossaries.
- Uses as many translation memories and glossaries as you like.
- Handles lots of file formats.
- Integrates Internet resources and machine translation (Google and Bing).
- Spell checker.
- Auto-competion suggests words on-the-fly based on memories and glossaries.
You may want to check out more Mac applications, such as OpenDict, Keep Your Word or Thesaurus, which might be similar to CafeTran.
Viewers & Editors
Please add a comment explaining the reasoning behind your vote.