Add new features to the export capabilities of Final Cut Pro X by accessing and customizing the output settings of media files. The program configures encoding parameters and changes default codecs, sizes, frame rates, etc. Sharing settings and creating profiles is possible.
The 4.4.4 version of Compressor for Mac is available as a free download on our website. Our antivirus analysis shows that this Mac download is clean. The bundle identifier for this application is com.apple.compressor.Compressor. The most popular versions of the application are 4.1, 4.0 and 3.5. Compressor for Mac lies within Audio & Video Tools, more precisely Editors & Converters. This app works fine with Mac OS X 10.9 or later. The actual developer of this software for Mac is Apple Inc.
From the developer:
Compressor adds power and flexibility to Final Cut Pro X export. Customize output settings, work faster with distributed encoding, and tap into a comprehensive set of delivery features.
Powerful Encoding for Final Cut Pro
- Use Compressor to customize encoding settings available in Final Cut Pro.
- Choose from a wide array of codecs, sizes, frame rates, and other parameters.
- Save your custom settings in Compressor ; they automatically appear in Final Cut Pro.
- Share settings with other editors, even if Compressor isn't installed on their workstations.
Time-Saving Encoding Workflow
- Experiment freely with encoding options, using real-time feedback in the Preview window.
- Find exactly the setting you need in just a few clicks in the updated settings library.
You may want to check out more Mac applications, such as Compress Files, Smart Zipper - Compress, decompress Zip, 7Z, Rar files or PDF Compress Expert, which might be related to Compressor.