Ctrl Alt Delete
The 1.0.9 version of Ctrl Alt Delete for Mac is available as a free download on our website. This free Mac app was originally developed by Andrew Schenk. The application lies within System Tools, more precisely System Optimization.
From the developer:
Ctrl Alt Delete is the ultimate fallback application for when things go awry. With a familiar hotkey combination that has saved billions of computer users around the world, Ctrl Alt Delete offers a quick fix for many computer troubles.
• Did an app freeze up and stop responding?
• Do you need to quickly see a list of all running programs?
• Do you need to sign out, restart, sleep, or shutdown your computer with a delay that you specify?
Ctrl Alt Delete packs a streamlined list of features to make your computing experience easier and more productive.
• Menubar applet that doesn't clutter your dock.
• Customizable hot key to complement your preferences.
• Adjustable delays for system functions (sleep, restart, shutdown, and log out).
You may want to check out more software for Mac, such as Alt+Mac, Alter Aeon or Delete All Trash, which might be related to Ctrl Alt Delete.