Final Cut Pro
Create movies using the timeline panel to arrange audio and video tracks. Add music, titles, transitions, and an extensive set of effects, tweak the color balance, saturation, and exposure settings. Work with films that have multiple camera angles for the same scene. Share video to websites, like Vimeo, YouTube and Facebook, and burn them to DVD or Blu-ray discs.
Download Final Cut Pro 10.4.5 for Mac from our website for free. The program lies within Audio & Video Tools, more precisely Editors & Converters. The application can also be called "Final Cut Pro HD", "Final Cut Pro User Manual", "Final Cut Pro 7".
The unique ID for this application's bundle is com.apple.FinalCutPro. This software for Mac OS X was originally produced by Apple Inc. The most popular versions among the program users are 10.1, 10.0 and 7.0. Our built-in antivirus scanned this Mac download and rated it as 100% safe. FinalCutProTrial10.1.4.dmg, fcpx_trial10.0.1.dmg and finalcuttrial10.0.3.dmg are the most common filenames for this app's installer. The latest version of the application can be installed on Mac OS X 10.9 or later.
Final Cut Pro is video editing software.
Completely redesigned from the ground up, Final Cut Pro adds extraordinary speed, quality, and flexibility to every part of the post-production workflow.
The program features:
Revolutionary Video Editing
• Assemble clips in the Magnetic Timeline without clip collisions or sync problems.
• Use Clip Connections to attach B-roll, sound effects, and music to the timeline.
• Reduce clutter by grouping clips into a Compound Clip. Easily expand it back to single clips.
• Perfect your pacing right in the timeline with the Inline Precision Editor.
• Cycle through different shots, graphics, or effects at one place in the timeline with Auditions.
Powerful Media Organization
• Import a broad range of formats including native AVCHD, H.
You may want to check out more Mac applications, such as Tutor for Final Cut Pro X, 7toX for Final Cut Pro or Course For Final Cut Pro X 106 - Titles, Effects and Compositing, which might be similar to Final Cut Pro.
how to articles