Split and merge maps in the Garmin formats from the command line. Separate a selected map into parts, join several files into a single one, split the map for Mapsource, write corrections into original data and insert new unlock code, display the descriptions, etc.
The 0.8.221.854 version of GMapTool for Mac is available as a free download on our software library. This free Mac app was originally designed by Andrzej Popowski. The size of the latest installation package available is 85 KB. Our antivirus check shows that this Mac download is virus free. GMapTool for Mac is categorized as Lifestyle Tools.
From the developer:
GMapTool - program for splitting and merging maps in Garmin format.
Main functions of GMapTool :
- Merging maps in img format.
- Splitting files in img format into mapset, maps, subfiles of maps.
- Installation of mapset for use with programs Mapsource, BaseCamp, HomePort.
- Editing of map properties - map type, priority, transparency, name, creations date.
- Map modifications - changing of labels case, removing national characters, replacing TYP files.
- Map corrections - changing of map and mapset ID.
You may want to check out more Mac applications, such as TheTudors, Love Story - Letters from the Past or Tempus Irae, which might be related to GMapTool.