You can download GWizard 2.58 for Mac from our application library for free. The following version: 2.5 is the most frequently downloaded one by the program users. The GWizard installer is commonly called gwizard.dmg. The file size of the latest downloadable setup file is 4.3 MB.
The program lies within Productivity Tools, more precisely Calculators. This Mac app was originally produced by CNCCookbook, Inc. The unique identifier for this program's bundle is GWizard.10BF72DB3E21DFA5E488DD435BD80808DFD917E3.1. Our built-in antivirus scanned this Mac download and rated it as 100% safe. This application is developed for Mac OS X 10.6 or later.
From the developer:
G-Wizard Calculator is an easy to use professional calculator.
- Trig functions
- Unit conversions
- Chatter calculator identifies optimal spindle rpm ranges to minimize chatter.
- Optimize your depth and width of cut.
- Capture a running feeds and speeds database of your different cuts.
- Figure how much to slow down due to geometry, plunge, and accuracy.
- Right and oblique triangles.
You may want to check out more Mac applications, such as CFAbsoluteTimeConverter, PinholeCalc or Ratiocinator X, which might be related to GWizard.