Create, edit, analyze, and print graphs, tables, FFTs, and histograms. Generate statistics, tangents, integrals, and interpolations. Insert the values into the data table manually, paste from another program, or import it from a TI graphing calculator via I-GRAPH LINK cable or USB.
Graphical Analysis 3.8.4 for Mac can be downloaded from our software library for free. The latest installer that can be downloaded is 13.1 MB in size. Our antivirus scan shows that this Mac download is malware free. Graphical Analysis for Mac relates to Education Tools. This software for Mac OS X was originally produced by Vernier Software & Technology.
From the developer:
Graphical Analysis is an inexpensive, easy-to-learn program for producing, analyzing, and printing graphs.
- Create and print graphs, data tables, text, FFTs, and histograms.
- Perform automatic curve fits, and add models with adjustable parameters to your graphs
- Calculate statistics, tangents, integrals, and interpolations.
- There are several ways to input data into Graphical Analysis 3:
- Type the values into the data table.
You may want to check out more Mac applications, such as Graphic.ly AIR, Mekko Graphics or CCPnmr Analysis, which might be similar to Graphical Analysis.