Magic Number Machine
You can download Magic Number Machine 1.0.30 for Mac from our application library for free. The app's installation file is generally known as magicnumbermachine_1.0.30.dmg. The actual developer of this free Mac application is Matt Gallagher. The program is categorized as Lifestyle Tools. This app's bundle is identified as com.mattgallagher.magicnumbermachine. The following version: 1.0 is the most frequently downloaded one by the program users.
From the developer:
A free, full-featured, graphically laid out, high-precision, scientific calculator for Mac OS X 10.4 and greater. Full source-code is included with the distribution. Good if you need to enter large expressions or have extended precision. Data Drawers allow statistical data, linear regression and gaussian elimination. All parts of the program support complex numbers and hexadecimal numbers.
- 25 accurate digits of precision
- Complex numbers
- Hexdecimal, octal, binary, decimal and 2’s complement display.
- Floating point numbers, even in non-decimal radices.
- A full expression history (go back to anything)
- A graphical display that you can click on to change the entry point
- Value memory limited only by computer memory.
You may want to check out more software for Mac, such as Magic Number, Vector Magic or Magic Mac DVD Copier, which might be similar to Magic Number Machine.