Minesweeper 2.7.2 for Mac is free to download from our application library. You can set up this program on Mac OS X 10.6 or later. The app's installation file is commonly found as minesweeper.zip. Our built-in antivirus checked this Mac download and rated it as 100% safe. The actual developer of this Mac application is Shawn Lankton. The most popular versions among the application users are 2.7, 1.1 and 1.0. Minesweeper for Mac relates to Games. The bundle id for this application is com.rossgames.minesweeper.
From the developer:
Minesweeper is a refreshingly clean, yet authentic interpretation of the classic strategy/puzzle game. The object of the game is to identify all mine squares by revealing all non-mine squares. The best minesweeper experience available.
- Common presets and custom board settings are available.
- Save, load, and replay games.
- Mouse path is tracked with replay, and can be displayed.
- Window can be resized at any time
- Area is always opened on the first click.
- Double-click or press both buttons to reveal adjacent squares.
- A Right-click anywhere after a game, or click the clock to start a new game.
- Best times are tracked in a high score table.
- Chording is available for faster play.
- The Inspector tool shows live game statistics.
- Colors can be changed.
You may want to check out more software for Mac, such as Master Minesweeper Free, Seagoing Minesweeper Lite or Minesweeper 101, which might be similar to Minesweeper.