You can download Network Radar 2.6.1 for Mac from our software library for free. This Mac download was checked by our antivirus and was rated as safe. This Mac app was originally produced by Daniel Diener. The unique ID for this app's bundle is com.mac-attender.Network-Radar. The application lies within Internet & Network Tools, more precisely Network tools. The following versions: 1.2, 1.1 and 1.0 are the most frequently downloaded ones by the program users. You can set up this app on Mac OS X 10.7 or later.
Network Radar is an easy-to-use network discovering and managing tool that will allow you to retrieve detailed information on network devices.
• Scan your network and retrieve detailed information on network devices (see below)
• Run useful Network Tools (see below)
• Use the Monitoring function and get notified when the reachability of a device changes
• Simply connect to a device by double-clicking on the list (Quick Connect)
• Assign your own names and choose from provided icons or import own icons
• Use the simple rules / actions system for automatic processing of devices
• Scan a interface's network, a certain subnet or a range of ip addresses
• Export a scan to CSV or TXT
• and much more...
• IP address
• MAC address
• Vendor name (i.e.
You may want to check out more software for Mac, such as The Weather Network, West Networks Remote Support Client or WiFi Radar, which might be similar to Network Radar.