Osfoora for Twitter
You can download Osfoora for Twitter 1.3.5 for Mac from our application library for free. This Mac download was scanned by our built-in antivirus and was rated as virus free. The most popular versions of the program are 1.3 and 1.0. You can launch Osfoora for Twitter on Mac OS X 10.6 or later.
The software lies within Communication Tools, more precisely Social & Blogging. The software is sometimes distributed under different names, such as "Osfoora". This software for Mac OS X was originally created by Said Marouf. The bundle identifier for Osfoora for Twitter for Mac is osfoora.osfooramac.
From the developer:
Osfoora is a powerful Twitter client with a clean and intuitive user interface. You'll enjoy a wide set of powerful features such as Muting users, Read Later, Message Conversations, Multiple Accounts, and more.
• Multiple accounts with multi-windows.
• Retina ready.
• TweetMarker Support: Timeline syncing of reading position between different Twitter apps.
• Inline picture thumbnails for popular services, e.g. Instapaper, Twitter, Yfrog, and more.
• Mute users.
• Mark Tweets belonging to specific users.
• Attach multiple images/videos to tweets.
• Image Services: Yfrog, TwitPic, Twitter, CloudApp, Imgly.
• Set your own custom Image Upload end point (Must follow the TwitPic API and use JSON).
• Video Services: TwitVid, Yfrog, TwitPic, CloudApp.
You may want to check out more Mac applications, such as Twitter, TweetDeck by Twitter or Echofon for Twitter, which might be similar to Osfoora for Twitter.