Our website provides a free download of PassDirector 2.5 for Mac. The bundle id for PassDirector for Mac is com.macmedianet.passdirectormac. This Mac application was originally created by MacMedia. The most popular versions among the application users are 2.3, 2.2 and 2.1. Our built-in antivirus checked this Mac download and rated it as virus free. The application is included in Security Tools. You can set up this program on Mac OS X 10.7.4 or later.
PassDirector is an encrypted, password-protected database for important personal data
Database for sensitive data
- bank accounts
- credit cards
- email accounts
- web passwords
- serial numbers
- hardware passwords
- Internet connection passwords
- phone numbers
- any other sensitive informationEncryption
- PassDirector uses strong, industry standard, high secure AES-256 encryption.
- Encrypted database data are stored automatically, it is not required to open or save any file. The data are stored in the home folder.Password
- The password is not stored in the computer, it cannot be retrieved by any way, it is used only when it is entered after starting PassDirector. (The password can be remembered in Apple Keychain if needed.)
- The password must be remembered carefully.
You may want to check out more software for Mac, such as MozyHome, FileWard or myWallet, which might be related to PassDirector.