A cross-platform utility that comes with an open-source implementation of the original Content Manager Assistant integrated into the PS Vita. Offers an implementation that is on par with the official CMA as well as some tools lacking in the original one.
Qcma 0.4.1 for Mac can be downloaded from our software library for free. The latest installer takes up 17.8 MB on disk. This Mac download was checked by our antivirus and was rated as malware free. This free software for Mac OS X is a product of codestation. Qcma for Mac is categorized as System Tools.
From the developer:
Qcma is a cross-platform content manager assistant for the PS Vita.
- Metadata for PSP savedatas.
- Basic metadata for single songs (album, artist, title, cover art).
- Basic metadata for videos (duration, dimensions, thumbnail).
- Basic metadata for photos (dimensions, thumbnails).
- Simple backup browser: view and delete the backups on your PC without a Vita.
You may want to check out more software for Mac, such as Line 6 Edit, Internet Connection Keeper or RAGE SERank, which might be related to Qcma.