Remote Wake Up
Remote Wake Up 1.1.2 for Mac can be downloaded from our website for free. This software for Mac OS X is a product of Daniel Diener. The software lies within System Tools, more precisely Remote Computing.
Remote Wake Up is a tool that allows you to remotely switch on every Wake On Lan capable device.
- Wake up every Wake On Lan capable device.
- Wake up, reboot, shut down or send Macs to sleep.
- Send AppleScripts using SSH to do even more.
- Works over the internet.
- Easy to use and intuitive user interface.
- Easy access via a status bar menu.
- Included network IP and MAC addresses scanner.
You may want to check out more Mac applications, such as Remoter, WakeScreen or Wake Me, which might be similar to Remote Wake Up.