Our website provides a free download of Roger Router 1.9.1 for Mac. The Roger Router installer is commonly called roger_router_-_18.104.22.16882.pkg or Roger%20Router%20-%22.214.171.12482.pkg etc. Roger Router for Mac is sometimes distributed under different names, such as "roger".
Roger Router for Mac lies within Communication Tools, more precisely General. This free app works fine with Mac OS X 10.5 or later. The actual developer of this free Mac application is Jan-Michael Brummer. The most popular version of Roger Router for Mac is 1.8.
From the developer:
Roger Router is a call monitor, journal and address book tool.
- Support for FRITZ!Box-Router.
- Send fax via FRITZ!Box.
- Call-Monitor for signaling incoming/outgoing calls.
- Softphone-Integration with DTMF support.
- Retrieve and delete caller list of FRITZ!Box.
- Print caller list.
- Automatic saves caller list to harddisc for further editing.
- Import of CSV-files for caller list and address books.
You may want to check out more Mac applications, such as Code de la Route à la Carte, Router or Route 66, which might be similar to Roger Router.