The 4.4 version of SimpleFTP for Mac is available as a free download on our website. This application can be installed on Mac OS X 10.6 or later. The actual developer of this software for Mac is On-Core Software LLC. The application's installer is commonly called simpleftp314.dmg.
This Mac download was scanned by our antivirus and was rated as malware free. The bundle identifier for this app is com.on-core.SimpleFTP. The program is categorized as Internet & Network Tools. The most popular versions among the program users are 4.2 and 3.1.
From the developer:
Welcome to SimpleFTP , the easy to use FTP & SFTP (Secure FTP) client for the Apple Macintosh®. SimpleFTP runs on Mac OS X® 10.6 or higher. SimpleFTP is a file transfer product, modeled on the RFC 959 File Transfer Protocol (FTP) Internet standard, that emphasizes simplicity and ease of use.
SimpleFTP features include:
- Multi-threaded -- you can have an unlimited number of simultaneous connections to different servers.
- File transfer resume of uploads and downloads (if supported by the server).
- Seamless multi file and folder transfers and deletion.
- Bookmarks for easy access to commonly used servers.
- Drag & Drop support. Transferring files is as easy as dragging a file or folder!
- Supports the most popular UNIX®, Microsoft Windows®, IBM OS/2® and Apple Macintosh® FTP/SFTP servers.
You may want to check out more software for Mac, such as BitTyrant, Image Drop or iTorrentFlux Uploader, which might be similar to SimpleFTP.