You can download Telnet 1.8 for Mac from our application library for free. The actual developer of this software for Mac is MochaSoft. The file size of the latest setup package available for download is 2.8 MB. The application lies within Internet & Network Tools, more precisely Network tools. This Mac download was checked by our antivirus and was rated as malware free.
From the developer:
Mocha Telnet makes it possible to connect to a host with the Telnet or SSH-2 protocol and emulate a VT220 terminal.
- SSH-2 and Telnet. Port forwarding and RSA authentication are not supported.
- Scroll Bar (as Xterm).
- User defined functions keys.
- Screen mode 24*80 or 24*132.
- Smart font handling. The font size follows the Window size.
- Hard copy of screen.
- Pass-Through Printing (Auxiliary print).
You may want to check out more Mac applications, such as TelnetLauncher, TCP2Serial or SecureCRT, which might be related to Telnet.