VPN Server Agent
VPN Server Agent 1.5 for Mac is available as a free download on our application library. VPN Server Agent for Mac lies within Internet & Network Tools, more precisely Network tools. This application's bundle is identified as com.greenworldsoft.vpnserveragent.
The common filename for the application's installer is vpnserveragent.dmg. This Mac download was scanned by our built-in antivirus and was rated as clean. This Mac application was originally designed by VADIM ZYBIN. You can run this program on Mac OS X 10.6 or later. The most popular versions among VPN Server Agent for Mac users are 1.6, 1.4 and 1.3.
From the developer:
VPN Server Agent will help you to use a VPN Server on Mac with a Dynamic Public IP. With VPN Server Agent you have full control over your VPN Server:
- Start/Stop the VPN Server.
- Start the VPN Server Configurator.
- Display the status of VPN (active connection, VPN Server On, VPN Server Off).
- Display the number of active connections to the VPN Server.
- Detail of active connections.
- Display Public IP.
- Start VPN Server at launch аpplicationWorks with any type of VPN Server for Mac.
View setup video. Works with VPN Server Configurator or Mac OS X Server. Install VPN Server Configurator and you can install and configure a VPN Server on Mac OS X in less than 2 minutes without any special knowledge! Program configures and makes active the native VPN Server Mac OS X.
You may want to check out more Mac applications, such as VPN Server Pro Client, VPN Activator or Cargo VPN, which might be related to VPN Server Agent.