The 3.7.1 version of VSamp for Mac is available as a free download on our software library. This software for Mac OS X is a product of Malcolm Haylock. The bundle id for this app is com.vsamp.VSampmac. This Mac download was checked by our built-in antivirus and was rated as safe.
The following version: 3.7 is the most frequently downloaded one by the program users. The latest installer that can be downloaded is 8.4 MB in size. The software is categorized as Audio & Video Tools. VSamp.dmg is the common file name to indicate the VSamp installer.
From the developer:
VSamp is a software sample player for the Macintosh. It comprises: a program for creating and playing virtual instruments; a VST plugin for playing VSamp instruments from within a VST sequencer; and an AudioUnits plugin for playing VSamp instruments from within an AudioUnits sequencer.
- Universal binary.
- 128 voice polyphony.
- 24-bit / 192kHz support.
- Resonant lowpass filters with realtime control.
- Low frequency oscillators to modulate pitch and filters.
- A VST and AudioUnits plugin for playing VSamp instruments and banks from within Cubase, Logic, Garageband, Performer and other sequencers.
- Very stable and CPU-efficient sample player.
- High performance disk streaming or load samples into RAM.
- Import SampleCell and SoundFont samples and keymaps.
You may want to check out more software for Mac, such as AMV Converter, Amarra Mini or iNetGet Player, which might be similar to VSamp.