Valley Benchmark 1.0 for Mac can be downloaded from our website for free. This app's bundle is identified as com.Unigine.Valley. Valley Benchmark for Mac lies within System Tools, more precisely Benchmark. This Mac download was scanned by our antivirus and was rated as virus free. The application is sometimes referred to as "Valley". The most popular version of Valley Benchmark for Mac is 1.0. The actual developer of this Mac application is Unigine Corp.
From the developer:
Valley Benchmark is a GPU stress-testing tool for Mac.
- Extreme hardware stability testing.
- Per-frame GPU temperature and clock monitoring.
- Advanced visual technologies: dynamic sky, volumetric clouds, sun shafts, DOF, ambient occlusion.
- 64 000 000 square meters of extremely detailed, seamless terrain.
- Procedural object placement of vegetation and rocks.
- User-controlled dynamic weather.
You may want to check out more Mac applications, such as Mystery Valley, Escape Whisper Valley or The Ghost Archives: Haunting of Shady Valley, which might be similar to Valley Benchmark.