Our software library provides a free download of ValueConverter 1.2 for Mac. The file size of the latest downloadable setup file is 172 KB. The application relates to Developer Tools. The actual developer of this free Mac application is M. Uli Kusterer,.
Valueconverter.zip is the common file name to indicate this program's installer. The bundle identifier for this app is com.thevoidsoftware.valueconverter. The most popular version of the application is 1.2. Our built-in antivirus checked this Mac download and rated it as virus free.
From the developer:
This small utility app can convert between various values and number bases that programmers commonly need:
- signed long long (8 bytes, decimal)
- unsigned long long (8 bytes, hexadecimal, decimal, octal, binary)
- signed long (4 bytes, decimal)
- unsigned long (4 bytes, decimal)
- signed/unsigned short (decimal)
- signed/unsigned byte (decimal)
- MacRoman/ISO Latin 1/UTF-8 characters (1 through 8)
- bit field (up to eight bytes as checkboxes)
The values can be viewed as big-endian and little-endian interpretation of the underlying bytes, and can be bitshifted by one bit at a time or several at once (see the Preferences).
You may want to check out more Mac applications, such as PAD Editor, solr or Prototypes, which might be related to ValueConverter.