You can download Vicugna 1.2.0 for Mac from our software library for free. This Mac application was originally created by Yusuke Matsumoto. You can execute this app on Mac OS X 10.7 or later. The following version: 1.2 is the most frequently downloaded one by the program users. The software is sometimes referred to as "VicugnaFree". The software is categorized as Developer Tools. This Mac download was scanned by our built-in antivirus and was rated as virus free.
From the developer:
Vicugna is very simple tool that execute query for SQLite3.
- Save details for connect to SQLite3 database file.
- Quick access to saved connections from popup button.
- Format your query for easy to see.
- Execute pragma command.
- Syntax highlighting in editor view.
- Input completion of tables and fields by Intellisense.
- Executed query is saved automatically as history.
- Selected result is displayed by individual window.
You may want to check out more software for Mac, such as SQLEditor, Cosmos or Querious, which might be related to Vicugna.