The 1.4 version of Weather Tracker for Mac is available as a free download on our software library. The software lies within Lifestyle Tools, more precisely Weather. The latest installation package that can be downloaded is 15.4 MB in size.
This software for Mac OS X is an intellectual property of AfterTen Software. The bundle identifier for Weather Tracker for Mac is com.screentime.mProjector.mPlayer-1001165555. This Mac download was checked by our antivirus and was rated as clean. The most frequent installer filename for the application is: WeatherTracker.zip. The following version: 1.4 is the most frequently downloaded one by the program users.
From the developer:
WeatherTracker started with a need to have more real-time weather data than the National Weather Service could provide through WeatherMan.
- Davis Wizard and Monitor - These weather stations are still in beta and need to be completed.
- Oregon Scientific WM918/WX200, WMR968, WMR100, WMR200
- LaCrosse 2300 series of weather stations. Also in beta as some features need to be completed.
- Any weather station in Beta doesn't require registration they are free to use.
- Supports all features of all weather stations including any extra sensors you can connect to your station.
You may want to check out more software for Mac, such as Weather+, The Weather Network or Hurricane Track, which might be similar to Weather Tracker.