Create 3D designs based on vector graphics. Create and customize individual vectors, combine elements to build models of different sizes and shapes, check the 3D perspective and analyze the relevant factors, etc. Add meshes, rigid components, modify their behavior, etc.
Our website provides a free download of iVinci 4.65 for Mac. The application lies within Design & Photo Tools, more precisely Viewers & Editors. This Mac app was originally developed by Phyar Studio. The following version: 4.4 is the most frequently downloaded one by the program users. This Mac download was scanned by our built-in antivirus and was rated as malware free.
From the developer:
iVinci is an application that allows you to design vectors.
- Use SVG as native file format.
- Powerful Bezier path edit system.
- Amazing 3D perspective. View from any point with any perspective factor.
- Gradient Mesh. Create complex or realistic gradient in ease.
- Live Trace. Import bitmap images and convert it to vector.
- Completely Retina display support.
- OpenGL hardware rendering support.
You may want to check out more Mac applications, such as iVinci Express, which might be related to iVinci.