You can download symPhonie 0.2 for Mac from our application library for free. SymPhonie for Mac lies within Communication Tools, more precisely Texting & Video calls. The most frequent installer filename for the application is: symPhonie_0_2_20080131.dmg.
The latest installer occupies 3.7 MB on disk. The unique identifier for this app's bundle is fr.free.daniel.braun. The following version: 0.2 is the most frequently downloaded one by the program users. Our antivirus scan shows that this Mac download is clean. This free Mac app is a product of Daniel Brown.
From the developer:
symPhonie is a SIP softphone for MAC, which focuses on the following features:
- simple to configure and to use
- simplified configuration for freephonie (SIP phone service offered by French IP provider Free), and possibly other
- handling of registration depending on location (e.g. when being at home, do not stay registered, thus letting calls being redirected to normal phone, and registered when being on other network)
- proper handling of power suspend
- integration with Address Book
- integration with keyring to store SIP account password
- based on open source protocol stacks
You may want to check out more Mac applications, such as Amarra Symphony, Encore or Mahjongg Dimensions Deluxe, which might be similar to symPhonie.