A Musical Tutorial
The 4.0 version of A Musical Tutorial is available as a free download on our website. The program relates to Multimedia Tools. Commonly, this program's installer has the following filename: MTWIN.EXE. This tool was originally developed by Ronald Swerdfeger. This PC program can be installed on Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 environment, 32-bit version. The most popular versions among the program users are 3.1, 3.0 and 2.1.
From the developer:
A Musical Tutorial is an excellent way to encourage musical study.
- Treble / bass note and chord sight reading.
- Associate notes to piano keys.
- Chord dictionary.
- Several musical games to play.
- View, play and print scales, chords and triads.
- Detailed student/user tracking log.
You may want to check out more software, such as Music Trio, MP3 Music Downloader or Musical Notes Helper, which might be related to A Musical Tutorial.