ARC XT 0.08.0040 can be downloaded from our software library for free. Our antivirus check shows that this download is safe. The most popular versions of the software 1.5 and 0.0. The size of the latest installation package available is 9.3 MB. The program is included in Education Tools. The actual developer of the program is BuTel software. Arcxt.exe is the most common filename for this program's installer.
From the developer:
ARC XT is THE preferred and best selling programming software for the Uniden XT series, ARC-XT-PRO adds powerful data logging, digital audio recording and a fantastic bandscope!
- ARC-XT supports the following scanner models: BCD396XT , BC346XT , BCD996XT and BCT15X.
- ARC-XT includes the most versatile and most feature rich editor available on the market.
- ARC-XT combines the best of 2 worlds! With ARC-XT you can directly access (*) the RadioReference.com Database and import over 9000(!) trunk and conventional systems directly into your scanner!
- QuickKey Overview: 'Drag and Drop' your systems/sites or groups in QuickKeys.
- Built in lookup utility to find Latitude & Longitude based on US address or zipcode
You may want to check out more software, such as ARC XT PRO, ARC XT for Uniden XT series or ARC 3D Webservice, which might be related to ARC XT.