ATITool 0.27 can be downloaded from our website for free. This download was scanned by our antivirus and was rated as clean. ATITool relates to System Utilities. This free program is a product of techPowerUp.com.
From the developer:
ATITool is an overclocking utility designed for ATI and NVIDIA video cards.
- No limits overclocking.
- Support for overclocking for NVIDIA cards.
- Adjustment of GPU and memory voltage (when supported by VGA card).
- Tweaking of memory timings (most ATI cards).
- Finding maximum core and memory overclock by rendering into a Direct3D window and scanning the output for visual artifacts.
- Temperature monitoring and fan speed control (on supported cards).
- Removal of Catalyst overclocking lock for 9000/9200/9550/9600 series.
- Artifact scanning mode to test for stability.
- Loading a predefined clock profile on Application/Windows startup.
- Hotkeys that can be used anytime to load clocks from a profile.
- Extract video card BIOS to file for backup purposes.
You may want to check out more software, such as RegSupreme, Safarp or MemoryCleaner, which might be similar to ATITool.