Download AutoHotkey 126.96.36.199 from our software library for free. The actual developer of the free program is AutoHotkey. Our built-in antivirus scanned this download and rated it as virus free. The software lies within System Utilities, more precisely Automation.
The most popular versions of the tool 1.1 and 1.0. This free PC tool can process the following extension: ".ahk". The AutoHotkey installer is commonly called AutoHotkey.exe, AutoHotkeyA32.exe, AutoHotkeyU64.exe, AutoPro.exe or catena.exe etc. AutoHotkey is compatible with Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10 environment, 32 and 64-bit versions. The size of the latest downloadable setup file is 2.9 MB.
From the developer:
AutoHotkey is a free, open-source utility for Windows. With it, you can:
- Automate almost anything by sending keystrokes and mouse clicks. You can write a mouse or keyboard macro by hand or use the macro recorder.
- Create hotkeys for keyboard, joystick, and mouse. Virtually any key, button, or combination can become a hotkey.
- Expand abbreviations as you type them. For example, typing "btw" can automatically produce "by the way".
- Create custom data-entry forms, user interfaces, and menu bars.
- Remap keys and buttons on your keyboard, joystick, and mouse.
- Respond to signals from hand-held remote controls via the WinLIRC client script.
- Run existing AutoIt v2 scripts and enhance them with new capabilities.
You may want to check out more software, such as SciTE4AutoHotkey, SwiftKey or AeroZoom, which might be similar to AutoHotkey.