BCArchive 2.06.1 can be downloaded from our software library for free. BCArchive lies within Security Tools, more precisely Privacy. Commonly, this program's installer has the following filename: BCArchive.exe. The actual developer of the free software is Jetico, Inc.
The most popular versions of the BCArchive are 2.0 and 1.0. The most recent installation package that can be downloaded is 4.2 MB in size. This download was checked by our built-in antivirus and was rated as virus free. This free PC software can be installed on Windows XP/Vista/7/8 environment, 32-bit version. ".bca" is the extension this free PC software can process.
From the developer:
BCArchive TM is designed to compress a group of files/folders to a single encrypted file. The following options to encrypt data are implemented:
- Create compressed and encrypted archive file protected by password.
- Create compressed and encrypted archive file encrypted using the public key of another user.
- Add several passwords to an existing archive file.
- Apply more than one public keys to an archive file enabling a number of users to decrypt the archive.
- Generate new or use existing secret/public key pairs in PKCS-12/X.509 format.
- Compress and encrypt data to a self-extracted executable program. The user can run the program and extract the data even on a computer where BCArchive is not installed.
You may want to check out more software, such as ZoneAlarm Pro, Trend Micro Anti-Spyware or Symantec Client Security, which might be related to BCArchive.