- Development Tools
- Black Ops 2 - GSC Studio
Black Ops 2 - GSC Studio
Create, manage, and inject files into the Call of Duty: Black Ops first-person shooter game. Receive automatic updates, add, remove, and modify GSC's. Work with a limitless number of virtual GSC's and keep them organized. Enable the loading of the last project used on startup and export your work to a compiled GSC.
Black Ops 2 - GSC Studio 16.2 was available to download from the developer's website when we last checked. We cannot confirm if there is a free download of this software available. You can set up this free PC software on Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10/11 32-bit.
The program is categorized as Development Tools. This free software was originally designed by iMCSx. The most popular versions of the Black Ops 2 - GSC Studio are 16.2 and 15.1. Black Ops 2 - GSC Studio.exe is the frequent file name to indicate the Black Ops 2 - GSC Studio installer. We recommend checking the downloaded files with any free antivirus.
From the developer:
The application is used to inject data files into the Black Ops 2 game.
- Add/Rename/Delete a GSC from a project.
- Auto updater to know when an update come out.
- Create projects with the possibility to create multiple virtual GSC's to have your code clean and organized.
- Edits GSC's with the editor and with the syntax of the 'GSC'.
- Export your project to a compiled GSC.
- Inject an external GSC already compiled.
You may want to check out more software, such as Call of Duty Black Ops, BlackOps2 GSC Modifier or Black Duck Add-in for Visual Studio 2005/2008, which might be similar to Black Ops 2 - GSC Studio.
Please add a comment explaining the reasoning behind your vote.