Chinese Flashcards 2.1 can be downloaded from our software library for free. The most frequent installation filename for the program is: flash.exe. The current installer available for download requires 653 KB of hard disk space. Our antivirus analysis shows that this download is safe. The most popular version among the software users is 2.1. Chinese Flashcards is included in Education Tools. This free program is an intellectual property of On-line Chinese Tools.
From the developer:
A Java applet to assist in the learning of Chinese characters. Currently the 1,000 most frequently used characters are in the database but I hope to add more as time goes on.
- Ability to hear the pinyin for the character pronounced.
- Common example words using the character.
- Ability to remember which characters have already been seen. User should be able to mark a character as known and not see it again, unless requested.
- Indication of stroke order for writing the character.
- Better control over selecting difficulty level of characters to display.
- Ability for users to add in their own characters and phrases.
You may want to check out more software, such as Chinese Flashcard Studio, Ultrasound Flashcards Physics Trial or Chinese Symbol Studio, which might be similar to Chinese Flashcards.