CrossCore Embedded Studio
You can download CrossCore Embedded Studio 2.6.0 from our software library for free. This software was originally produced by Analog Devices Inc. The latest installer that can be downloaded is 754 MB in size. This download was checked by our built-in antivirus and was rated as malware free. CrossCore Embedded Studio lies within Development Tools, more precisely IDE.
From the developer:
CrossCore Embedded Studio is a world-class integrated development environment (IDE) for the Analog Devices Blackfin, SHARC and ARM processor families.
- Eclipse based integrated development environment (IDE)
- Exceptional multi-core development & debug support
- Outstanding code generation tools, including Compilers, Assemblers, Linker, & Loader
- Mature algorithm libraries
- Improved system services & device drivers
- Easy integration with a family of software add-ins, including RTOS, TCP/IP Stack, USB Stack, & File System
- Compatibility with a variety of development hardware, including multi-core processing boards, and extender cards supporting audio & video capture, processing, and display
You may want to check out more software, such as CrossCore Embedded Studio for Analog Devices Processors, SEGGER Embedded Studio or Label Design Studio, which might be similar to CrossCore Embedded Studio.