You can download Crypto-Lock 2.2 from our software library for free. Crypto-Lock belongs to Security Tools. The most frequent installer filename for the software is: Crypto-Lock.exe. The actual developer of the free software is RTSoftware. The most popular versions among the program users are 2.2 and 2.0. Our built-in antivirus checked this download and rated it as 100% safe.
From the developer:
Crypto-Lock is a program that will encrypt your files. Think of Crypto-Lock as a secure safe that lets you carry sensitive information around and can be unlocked only with the correct password.
- Prevent unauthorised running of your executables
- Prevent unauthorised access to your files
-Uses SHA-1 and Blowfish(CBC mode)
- File is compressed before encryption
- Password used is not stored in the resultant file
- Produce either self-decrypting files or encrypted modules
- Running of decrypted file if it is an executable
- Overwriting and deleting the decrypted executable
- Option to have backup of original file
You may want to check out more software, such as CryptoPrevent, Malwarebytes Anti-Ransomware or AOMEI Backupper Free, which might be related to Crypto-Lock.