The 18.104.22.168 version of Dante Controller is available as a free download on our software library. Our antivirus analysis shows that this download is malware free. The latest version of the program can be downloaded for PCs running Windows XP/7/8/10, 32-bit.
The most popular versions among Dante Controller users are 3.5, 3.4 and 3.2. This free program is an intellectual property of Audinate Pty Ltd.
The most frequent installer filenames for the program are: DanteController-Windows-3.4.0.exe, DanteController.exe, dantecontroller3x4.exe and Extron Software dantecontroller3x4.exe etc. The file size of the latest downloadable setup file is 119 MB. The program lies within System Utilities, more precisely Device Assistants.
From the developer:
Dante Controller is a free software application that enables you to route audio and configure devices on a Dante network.
- View and edit device clock and network settings.
- Route audio between devices, and view the state of existing audio routes.
- Rename devices and channels using your own friendly names.
- Customize the receive latency (latency before playout).
- Save and reapply audio routing presets.
You may want to check out more software, such as Visual Inventory Control, TX Text Control.NET for WPF or Distech Controls RCL RCB Configuration, which might be related to Dante Controller.