Dean's Law Dictionary
You can download Dean's Law Dictionary 84.0 from our software library for free. The following versions: 77.0, 6.3 and 6.1 are the most frequently downloaded ones by the program users. The common filenames for the program's installer are Bangla Dictionary.exe, deandict.exe or deandict2.exe etc. Some of the program aliases include "Deans Law Dictionary", "Deans Dictionary - Ver.". The software lies within Education Tools, more precisely Reference. The actual developer of the program is Rom Law TM.
From the developer:
Dean's Law Dictionary offers definitions for complex idiomatic laws such as felony murder, nuisance, negligence, insanity, or proximate cause. Dean's Law Dictionary installs on your computer in just a few seconds.
- 320,000 case sites! 7,100 Statutory Legal Definitions from the federal statutory law.
- 1000's of web address links
- 4,500 Abbreviations
- Over 9,200 Quotations from famous and prominent legal scholars, and opinions Over 65,000 Synonyms,
- A 26,181 Word Latin dictionary
- 100's of comparisons, and our now infamous Words of Wit.
- 80,000 Leading and prominent cases reviewed for the comprehensive and up to date legal definitions.
You may want to check out more software, such as Pop-up Concise Oxford Spanish Dictionary, French & Armenian Dictionary or German & Armenian Dictionary, which might be similar to Dean's Law Dictionary.