The 1.31 version of Disk2File is provided as a free download on our software library. The common filename for the program's installer is disk2file.exe. The actual developer of the software is Zicweb. The most popular version of the program is 1.3. The most recent setup file that can be downloaded is 403 KB in size. The program lies within System Utilities, more precisely CDDVD Software. Our built-in antivirus scanned this download and rated it as 100% safe.
From the developer:
Disk2File is a must have utility for sampler users. It can read any SCSI sample media and write it into an ISO image file, ready to record with your favorite CD recording app.
With disk2file, you can backup most of the known samplers. It actually supports Emu, Yamaha (A 3000), Akai (S1xxx, S2xxx, S3xxx) and Roland media formats.
Two additionnals modes are provided to act as a disk copier , or a image disk restorator.
- Supports up to 4 scsi boards;
- Support for Zip, magnéto-optical, Sysquest, etc...
- SCSI 1, 2 or UW disks or disk controllers;
- Can handle up to 15 devices per controller;
- High speed copy (200 Mo/min);
- Akai, Yamaha, Emu, & Roland compatibility;
- Usable wih your preferred CD recording software
You may want to check out more software, such as AVS Clone CD, Amor AVI DivX MPEG to VCD SVCD DVD Creator & Burner or Easy Autorun Creator, which might be similar to Disk2File.