Learn and review cardiac rhythm identification and interpretation. View the following cardiac rhythms and arrhythmias: 33 most common cardiac rhythms and arrhythmias, PACs, PJCs, or Unifocal, Multifocal or Couplet PVCs to most rhythms, increased or decreased heart rate, conduction ratio or amplitude, a total number of 297 rhythm or arrhythmia forms.
The 188.8.131.52 version of ECG Simulator is provided as a free download on our software library. This download was checked by our antivirus and was rated as safe. The actual developer of the software is Pace Symposia, Inc. The most popular version among ECG Simulator users is 1.0.
ECG Simulator can be installed on Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 environment, 32 and 64-bit versions. The program is categorized as Education Tools. The latest installer that can be downloaded is 407 KB in size. The program's installer is commonly called ECGsim.exe.
ECG Simulator Features are:
Comprehensive Set of Rhythms and Arrhythmias:
- ECG Simulator choose between 33 of the most common rhythms and arrhythmias in a variety of heart rates and with various ectopic activity.
- Introduce PACs, PJCs, or Unifocal, Multifocal or Couplet PVCs to most rhythms
- Increase or decrease heart rate, conduction ratio or amplitude
- Display a total of 297 unique rhythm or arrhythmia variations
Seamless Rhythm Transitions :
- Seamlessly transition between different rhythms, rates, conduction ratios and ectopic activity.
You may want to check out more software, such as Robot Simulator, Mars Simulation Project or Webcam Simulator, which might be similar to ECG Simulator.