The 3.0 version of EZ Save is available as a free download on our website. This download was checked by our antivirus and was rated as malware free. The software is categorized as System Utilities. The most popular version among the software users is 3.0. The actual developer of the free program is U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. Commonly, this program's installer has the following filename: EZSave.exe.
From the developer:
EZ Save is a free centrally-administered software tool distributed by the EPA that:
- Polls monitors on a network to determine each monitor's power management settings
- Generates reports on the result of the polling
- Sets appropriate power management settings on monitors on the network
- Sets appropriate screen saver settings on monitors on the network so that users retain screen saver images
- Requires no special processes on the network, no special hardware, and no client installations
- Uses the existing power management functionality in Windows (95/98/ME/2000/XP)
The software is a series of small programs that either read or slightly modify workstation Windows Registry entries that control ENERGY STAR settings on the system.
You may want to check out more software, such as EZ Save Flash, Ez OFF or EZ Pipe Demo, which might be related to EZ Save.