Emergence BASIC 1.737 can be downloaded from our software library for free. The software is included in Development Tools. The size of the latest setup package available for download is 12.1 MB. The actual developer of the software is Ionic Wind Software.
From the developer:
Emergence BASIC (EBASIC) is a full featured 32 bit compiler for the Windows™ and Linux operating systems. Produces small, fast executables and DLL's. Emergence BASIC supports both linear and OOP style programming
- Fast 32 bit assembler, linker, and compiler.
- Uses standard COFF and LIB format files.
- Easily upgradeable and expandable.
- Integrated editor and debugger.
- Multi module programming.
- Supports Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP and Vista.
- Executables created are royalty free.
- Can create and use static libraries.
- BASIC like syntax.
- Rich command set, over 400 built in commands.
- Extensive operators and math functions.
- Built in linked-list handling.
- Easy window, dialog and control creation.
- Inline assembler for optimizing code.
You may want to check out more software, such as NS Basic CE, NS BASIC Corporation NS Basic/Palm or d-Basics, which might be related to Emergence BASIC.