Plan a trip or prepare a presentation on a selected location in the viewer accompanying standard Garmin maps on DVD or CD. It comes with basic features like zooming and rotation, but also supports downloading new maps and adding contextual notes or marks for planning purposes.
Download Garmin MapSource 6.16.3 from our software library for free. The most popular versions among Garmin MapSource users are 6.16, 6.5 and 6.3. You can run this PC software on Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 32-bit.
The program's installer files are generally known as MapSource.exe, UnlockWizard.exe, xxMapSource.exe, MapSource_6-15-6.exe or MapSource_6-15-11.exe etc. The file size of the latest downloadable installation package is 54.4 MB. Our built-in antivirus checked this download and rated it as virus free.
The tool is sometimes distributed under different names, such as "MapSource", "Garmin Mapsource Greece", "Garmin MapSource Beta". Garmin MapSource is categorized as Home & Hobby Tools. This program is a product of Garmin Ltd or its subsidiaries. This PC tool can deal with the following extensions: ".mps" and ".gdb".
Now you can plan and organize trips with MapSource, a very useful computer software.
MapSource is included with the purchase of a Garmin map on DVD or CD. With MapSource, you can:
- Back up important trip data separately from your Garmin device.
- Plan routes from the convenience of your computer instead of on your device.
- Create, view, and edit waypoints, routes, and tracks.
- Plan extensive or complicated routes, in which you travel to several locations in an order you specify.
- Transfer waypoints, routes and tracks between your computer and your device.
- Transfer selected map from your computer to your device.
- Find items, addresses and points of interest included in the map data.
- View your maps in detail on your computer screen.
You may want to check out more software, such as MapSource - US Topo, Garmin StreetPilot i2/i3 North America or Garmin Training Center, which might be similar to Garmin MapSource.