You can download I-Connect 2.20 from our software library for free. Our antivirus analysis shows that this download is clean. The software lies within Education Tools, more precisely Science Tools. The most popular versions among I-Connect users are 2.4 and 2.2. This program was originally created by Tektronix, Inc. ETDIRECT.EXE, i-Connect.exe, iconnect.exe, ModemApplication.exe or START i-CONNECT.exe are the default file names to indicate this program's installer.
From the developer:
- Quickly Obtain S-parameters using Your TDR Oscilloscope
- Differential, Single Ended, Mixed Mode; Insertion, Return Loss, Frequency-domain Crosstalk
- PCI Express, Serial ATA, HDMI, Infiniband, Gigabit Ethernet, Manufacturing, and Standard Compliance Testing including Eye Mask Tests
- Simplified Calibration Procedure Minimizes Human Errors and Makes Fixture De-embedding a Simple Task
- Intuitive, Easy, and Accurate for Serial Data, Gigabit Digital Design, and Signal Integrity
You may want to check out more software, such as LoadRunner, Panel or Lasergene, which might be related to I-Connect.