The 2.5.8 version of ImgBurn is provided as a free download on our software library. The most popular versions among ImgBurn users are 2.5, 2.4 and 2.3. The software is sometimes distributed under different names, such as "ImgBurn_Ve_2-4-1-0_Vi_1-0", "ImgBurn ".
The program lies within System Utilities, more precisely CDDVD Software. The program's installer files are generally known as ImgBurn.exe, ImgBurn.exe.exe, ImgBurn.exexe- JPee8ex.exe, ImgBurnPreview.exe or ImgBurnDVD.exe etc. This free software is a product of Lightning UK. ImgBurn is developed for Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10 environment, 32 and 64-bit versions. The latest setup package takes up 3.8 MB on disk.
ImgBurn is a lightweight CD / DVD / HD DVD / Blu-ray burning application that everyone should have in their toolkit!
It has several 'Modes', each one for performing a different task:
* Read - Read a disc to an image file
* Build - Create an image file from files on your computer or network - or you can write the files directly to a disc
* Write - Write an image file to a disc
* Verify - Check a disc is 100% readable. Optionally, you can also have ImgBurn compare it against a given image file to ensure the actual data is correct
* Discovery - Put your drive / media to the test! Used in combination with DVDInfoPro, you can check the quality of the burns your drive is producing
You may want to check out more software, such as ImgBurn DVDVideo Shell Ext, Folder2Iso or K-Lite Video Conversion Pack, which might be similar to ImgBurn.
Used in tutorials
This tutorial describes the way to convert BIN (.bin) file format to VCD using ImgBurn 2.5 by Lightning UK!