InstEd 220.127.116.11 can be downloaded from our software library for free. The following version: 1.5 is the most frequently downloaded one by the program users. InstEd.exe is the common file name to indicate the InstEd installer.
This download was scanned by our built-in antivirus and was rated as safe. InstEd works fine with 32-bit versions of Windows XP/7/8/10. The most recent installation package that can be downloaded is 4.4 MB in size. This free tool was originally produced by TNE Enterprises. The software lies within Development Tools, more precisely Distribution.
InstEd is a Free msi editor built for professionals.
Over 10,000 downloads and counting.
InstEd makes working with files fast and easy.
* Build cabs from the Media table. Right click a Media table entry to see the files belonging to that cab, or to rebuild the cab.
* Multi-file editing using tabs. Built from the ground up to handle multiple files, everything from searching to validation can be applied to more than one file at a time.
* Easy navigation. All relationships within the database are displayed and clickable for easy navigation.
* Accurate editing. Changes to a field are optionally cascaded to all dependent fields. So, for example, renaming a component can have all references updated.
* Change highlighting. All changes to an mst are highlighted.
You may want to check out more software, such as Instat+, GraphPad InStat or InstEd Plus, which might be related to InstEd.