KanjiCan 3.1 can be downloaded from our software library for free. This program is an intellectual property of KanjiSoft Systems. Our built-in antivirus checked this download and rated it as 100% safe. The program belongs to Office Tools. The current installer available for download requires 61 MB of hard disk space. The most popular version among the software users is 3.1.
From the developer:
KanjiCan contains over 2000 whimsical, easy-to-remember mnemonics to help you remember the kanji.
- Tons of original mnemonics and componenents.
- Mnemonics for both ON and kun readings.
- Interface to Kanjidic updated to display Japanese characters without third party software.
- Easy kanji lookup by pronunciation, keyword, text string, and index number.
- Sophisticated, customizable flashcard function.
You may want to check out more software, such as GnuWin32: Sed, Gallery Constructor or Easy Halo Scripter, which might be related to KanjiCan.