Leo's RC Simulator
Create a virtual radio-controlled model of a plane, glider, helicopter, etc. Render the visuals using DirectX elements, check the available templates for quick selection of the items, run a simulation and manage the picked model in the air, land it, take off, etc.
You can download Leo's RC Simulator 0.4.1.12 from our software library for free. The tool can also be called "Leos RC Simulator". The following versions: 1.4 and 0.4 are the most frequently downloaded ones by the program users.
This download was scanned by our built-in antivirus and was rated as clean. The program lies within Games, more precisely Simulation. The actual developer of the free program is Leo's Software. Leofs.exe and MiniRCSim.exe are the most frequent filenames for this program's installer. The current installation package available for download requires 34.3 MB of hard disk space. This free PC program was developed to work on Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10 and is compatible with 32-bit systems.
From the developer:
Leo's RC Simulator is a full featured radio control models simulator.
- RC trainer for PC. Airplanes, helicopters and gliders
- DirectX 9 needed. Not included in the installation. Go microsoft web to download Last DirectX runtimes
- GM945 Chipset compatible. Tested in a Acer Aspire One 150.
- Aerofly, FMS models importer. Two clicks importer for models.
- G3X and aerofly photorealistic sceneries importer
You may want to check out more software, such as Kramer RC Configuration, Robot Simulator or Webcam Simulator, which might be similar to Leo's RC Simulator.