Lightsmark 2008 2.0 can be downloaded from our software library for free. Lightsmark2008.exe and _DF74135FDE93B4E80F5DE3.exe are the most common filenames for this program's installer. The program belongs to System Utilities. The most popular version of the program 2.0. This free software is a product of Stepan Hrbek. You can run this free PC program on Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 32-bit. This download was checked by our built-in antivirus and was rated as clean. The size of the latest downloadable installer is 28 MB.
From the developer:
Natural lighting makes artificial graphics life-like. Computers get faster, but rendering more polygons doesn't add value if lighting looks faked, so insiders know that the next big thing is proper lighting aka Realtime Global Illumination. Typical workloads in realtime rendering will shift. Lightsmark simulates it. Global Illumination renders often take hours. Is your computer fast enough for realtime?
- faster engine (up to 3x higher fps, so scores are different)
- increased realism (per-pixel indirect shadows and color bleeding)
- Linux support (was Windows only)
- native 64bit support (was 32bit only)
- all GPUs use the same render path (in 2007 they didn't due to driver bug)
- minor rendering fixes (sun's shadow, robot's back faces)
You may want to check out more software, such as Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 Books Online, Microsoft Silverlight Tools for Visual Studio 2008 or Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 SDK, which might be similar to Lightsmark 2008.