Organize a biomedical research project and manage the statistical analysis of large datasets. Access an integrated spreadsheet with over 100,000 rows for reading and displaying detailed info imported from Excel, SPSS, Dbase, Lotus or extracted from SYLK, DIF or text files.
MedCalc 16.8.4 can be downloaded from our software library for free. The program is included in Education Tools. MedCalc is suitable for 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows XP/7. The program's installer files are commonly found as MedCalc.exe or controlPanelIcon.exe etc.
The most popular versions among the program users are 14.8, 14.1 and 13.3. This software is an intellectual property of MedCalc Software. Also the software is known as "MedCalc statistical software". The size of the latest downloadable setup file is 23.8 MB. Our built-in antivirus checked this download and rated it as virus free.
From the developer:
MedCalc is a free, user-friendly statistical tool.
- Integrated spreadsheet with 16384 columns and up to 100000 rows.
- Correct handling of missing data.
- Outliers can easily be excluded.
- Built-in WYSIWYG text editor.
- Imports Excel, Excel 2007, SPSS, DBase and Lotus files, and files in SYLK, DIF or plain text format.
You may want to check out more software, such as MedCalc Viewer or Digimizer, which might be related to MedCalc.