Minecraft Texturepack Editor
Seamlessly integrate custom textures into the Minecraft game by processing them in the application and viewing the specific elements with an option for comparative analysis. Editing the uploaded content is possible with the built-in image processing module.
You can download Minecraft Texturepack Editor 1.0 from our software library for free. The software is included in Games. Our antivirus analysis shows that this download is clean. The following versions: 1.0 and 0.4 are the most frequently downloaded ones by the program users. The program's installer is commonly called MTE.exe, cm0102ed.exe, DOSBox.exe, Editor.exe or S4Editor.exe etc. This free tool was originally developed by BionicWave. This PC program is suitable for 32-bit versions of Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10.
From the developer:
Open any texturepack you have in your minecraft/texturepacks directory
- Open several texturepacks simultanieously and compare them
- Copy single tiles from one texturepack to another with a mouseclick.
- Open single tiles in an image-editor
- Save changed images/tiles and save the texturepack.
- Change the resolution of any image with a simple mouseclick.
- Start Minecraft from within the opened texturepack.
You may want to check out more software, such as Magic Photo Editor, Minecraft Modinstaller or Minecraft Skin Stealer, which might be similar to Minecraft Texturepack Editor.