MixProps 1.8 is available as a free download on our software library. Our built-in antivirus checked this download and rated it as virus free. The latest installation package takes up 10.9 MB on disk. MixProps relates to Education Tools. This software was originally designed by G&P Engineering Software. The following versions: 1.8 and 1.7 are the most frequently downloaded ones by the program users. MixProps.exe is the frequent file name to indicate the MixProps installer.
From the developer:
MixProps is a two phase vapor-liquid equilibrium, thermodynamic, and transport property calculator for technical professionals. Both pure and multicomponent systems are supported with a comprehensive collection of physical property methods.
- An intuitive user interface.
- Equations of state supported: RK, SRK, API-SRK, PR, PR-78.
- EOS binary interaction parameters use and specification is fully supported.
- Pure component data drawn from the extensive PhysProps data base.
- A full range of thermophysical and transport properties for each phase is generated.
- T-P Flash (isothermal) routine employed is extremely accurate and stable.
- Quality print-outs of generated data available.
- Saving cases and calculations for future reference.
You may want to check out more software, such as LoadRunner, Panel or Lasergene, which might be related to MixProps.